Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[CONCEPTS] some Environment, Vehicles, Fantasy etc

Replies

• SnarG
    Cue zombie baby stage left...

Oh, and the sniper and hover bug are my pick of the bunch. Very nice.
  • Slave_zero
    Offline / Send Message
    Slave_zero polycounter lvl 8
    Imo the scout walker is the best.
    Nice Colors. clean and simple.
    Maybe it lacks some smal details here and there. It' a bit unclar how the pilot is placed inside / ontop of the vehicle.

The sniper sketch shows potential. Although the perspective has some very obvious flaws i.e.:

His feet don't seem to stand on the ground.
    The desk is too small. If he'd stand up it ould only reach up to his knee.
    The support of the sniper rifle should be placed at as far away from the shooter as possible. At the moment the support won't do much to improve his aiming. Although this isn't such a major flaw it takes away the authenticity of your scene.
    The wall behind him looks weird. I'd expect the 3 pannels to be in an 45 degree anglel to form the corner of the room, but for beeing placed like this their perspective is wrong.
    Anyway I like the style of this sketch. You should practice the construction of perspectives. It will improve your sketches.

Haus-mit-Tuer-red.-%20farbig.jpg
    Zentralperspektive-%20Innenraum-Fenster,%20Tuer-red.-farbig.jpg

Weakest pieces are the skyscraper concept and the rampant rabbit.

The first one feels to saturated to me. It is not clear where the light is comming from. Try to setup a interesting lighting with bright areas versus dark areas. Also the scene lacks detail. From whioch material are those, walls, pannels, doors made of? If it's supposed to be steel there are no clues to give this impression. You need shininess and reflections on those clean surfaces.
    The orange pannels in the background really strike me. At frist glance I thought that there is a bridge at the end of the corridor and that the corridor opens up to give view to an orange sky. I wasn't aware that I was looking at orange pannels.

To the rampant rabbit:

I have no clue what this is supposed to show me. I guess some kind of playmate is raped, tied up by a holographic projection.
    the proportions of the girl and her stance just look wrong. The guy is blocking the way to watch the scene. I always have the feeling to push him out of the frame or plac him somwhere else. Those projector plobs are much to blurry and are not in line with the clean forms of the upper parts of the machine.
  • Willburforce
  • dv8ix
    No no, I like this alot. It has really intresting and fresh style