Home General Discussion

Need ideas for TP'ing a Mac User friend of mines house

polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
mdeforge polycounter lvl 14
I have a good friend who lives just around the block who constantly sends me those douchebag Mac Commercials. We always get into it about which one is better. It's all in good fun though =]

I know there are some diabolical, sick and twisted minds on this forum, so I thought of no place better to ask. What's something I can creatively do to get back/1up my Mac using friend?

I've thought about writing up a bunch of pamphlets on recovering from Mac Abuse and Addiction and material about pulling your head out of your ass and what not and then mailing it to her. I've also thought about purchasing a few super soakers and after it snows, write something in the snow with piss. It's pretty lame, but that's about the extent of my imagination right now. Finals suck =/

I don't really want to start another Mac vs PC debate in here, because we just had one. (BTW, favorite line from that, I paraphrase: "People ask me, 'since your an animator, do you use a mac?' I tell them 'No, when I want to get work done, I use a PC'"). So, just ideas!

I'll be sure to take pics on whatever I do :)

Replies