Home General Discussion

have you ever...

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
dejawolf polycounter lvl 18
been googling for something, and end up on a forum, reading through the posts, and someone is posting extremely inflammatory, stupid and ridicolous assumptions, and you just think for yourself... jeesh, that guy is the worlds biggest asshole. then you look at the nickname, and discover it was actually you who posted it?

Replies

• Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I have two responses:

1) Yea I run into your douche bag replies all the time, even when not googling... Badda bing CHING! jk

2) All the time. But replace:
    "worlds biggest asshole"
    with
    "holy sh!t this guy is awesome! If only I could bear children..."
    When I find out its me, I can't leave the house, not because my head is so big it won't fit out the front door, but because I have a ninja sized boner and its hard to drive under such conditions. Plus you almost always get pulled over when you have a giant slice of man meat hanging out of the sun roof, even if you tie a flag on it...

What the hell man!? Emo much... Go make art! Unearthly is on! Go challenge yourself!
  • crazyfingers
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    crazyfingers polycounter lvl 10
    rofl Vig,

And yes it happens, sometimes the morning after!
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Vig wrote: »
    What the hell man!? Emo much... Go make art! Unearthly is on! Go challenge yourself!

got a busy schedule currently. danish contract that needs wrapping up, with 2 vehicle models, each of which will take me at least 2 weeks. and then i'm programming a game in XNA as well.
  • acc
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    acc polycounter lvl 18
    Maybe you need to... think more before posting? I mean, I'm an asshole, but that doesn't surprise me. I know damn well when I'm being and asshole and I always stand by it.

Extra emphasis on always.
  • Swizzle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Swizzle polycounter lvl 15
    When I find out its me, I can't leave the house, not because my head is so big it won't fit out the front door, but because I have a ninja sized boner and its hard to drive under such conditions. Plus you almost always get pulled over when you have a giant slice of man meat hanging out of the sun roof, even if you tie a flag on it...

This made my sphincter pucker.
  • AstroZombie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AstroZombie polycounter lvl 18
    dejawolf wrote: »
    been googling for something, and end up on a forum, reading through the posts, and someone is posting extremely inflammatory, stupid and ridicolous assumptions, and you just think for yourself... jeesh, that guy is the worlds biggest asshole. then you look at the nickname, and discover it was actually you who posted it?

Nope, has never happened to me. Why am I not surprised at all that it has happened to you though?
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    acc wrote: »
    Maybe you need to... think more before posting? I mean, I'm an asshole, but that doesn't surprise me. I know damn well when I'm being and asshole and I always stand by it.

Extra emphasis on always.

i usually end up overthinking the posts i make, and only writing a very small part of the whole thought process, which makes it impossible for people to understand what i'm really trying to say.
  • MALicivs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MALicivs polycounter lvl 15
    i usually end up overthinking the posts i make, and only writing a very small part of the whole thought process, which makes it impossible for people to understand what i'm really trying to say.

what do you mean? :poly124:
  • Yozora
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yozora polycounter lvl 11

I'm glad you edited away the other crap before someone managed to quote your craziness!
  • Frump
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Frump polycounter lvl 12
    I don't understand why I would be searching for something I already knew well enough to be a condescending jerk about. Or why I didn't learn from that thread already. Or why I didn't notice the avatar before reading the whole post... Yeah, maybe one day I will stumble back upon this thread.
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Andreas polycounter lvl 11
  • System
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    System admin
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yozora wrote: »
    I'm glad you edited away the other crap before someone managed to quote your craziness!

i was trying to spoonfeed you pieces of my brain.
  • arrangemonk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    arrangemonk polycounter lvl 15
    @ unearthy i havent found what is it about, a sentence like make an environment of the "topic: [topic] with the poly and texture amount of [amount]"was some cool
  • ctrlZ
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I searched my real name on google and found pretty nasty things... never told anyone... :p
  • joe gracey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    joe gracey polycounter lvl 11
    I have two responses:

1) Yea I run into your douche bag replies all the time, even when not googling... Badda bing CHING! jk

2) All the time. But replace:
    "worlds biggest asshole"
    with
    "holy sh!t this guy is awesome! If only I could bear children..."

This made my day. haha
  • arrangemonk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    arrangemonk polycounter lvl 15
    @ egosurfing:
    tried it, only nazis and professors
    and with full name : nothing
    not alot of people go by the name "Anton Michael Pedro" "Konrad"(last name)
  • AlanSMitchell
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AlanSMitchell polycounter lvl 14

ninja sized boner

I just thought this needed to be repeated
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    i made a cake.