Home Digital Sketchbooks

Anoif's Sketchbook

Well, this will be my sketchbook when I can use attachments. This post is just to say hi, this is Anoif. I'm starting this sketchbook to get some help with my 3D art. I like to do 3D modeling, painting textures, and I'm just getting the hang of lighting my own scenes. I also like to digital paint in photoshop so I'll be posting some of those too. I can't wait to post stuff!

Replies

• Taylor Hood
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Attachments? I usually just tinypic an image then add to the front and to the end.

Well, anyways, hello Anoif! Looking forward to seeing your stuff.
  • Anoif
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks LoM Chaos!

This is a hall that I modeled and put some of my own pictures in.

4smmgm.jpg

I've been working on lighting this scene in Maya using mental ray. There are weird light spots that are showing up under the window sill and on the right wall near the floor. So, I'm also posting it in Technical Talk to get some help.
  • Anoif
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This is a half devil, half angle person I've been working on. I know the idea is nothing original. I just thought it would be fun to make my own. I usually have this problem where I don't think about the background while I'm working on the character and then it looks funny. I think something's up with the lighting or perspective. Any critiques would be helpful.

2a5kvhg.jpg
  • Anoif
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Here is another interior I made. I like putting my digital paints on display in these :)

syngr8.jpg
  • Anoif
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Been a long time since I posted. I've been really busy with an internship an 2 jobs. Hopefully the internship will turn into a job and then I can just have one.

29yp404.jpg

2h81wnl.jpg