Home Freelance Job Postings

[CLOSED] Looking for an Unreal-experienced 3D artist to touch up a handful of existing meshes

First of all, I apologize in advance if this listing offends anyone. This is my first game and I've never hired another human being to work for me before (hired a few cats though!). Exciting! Terrifying! Both in equal measure!

Basically, I have 32 meshes produced by a tool called Kenny Shape (KenShape?). I've looked at them in Blender and even to my untrained eye, they seem terrible. I'm looking for someone who wants to be paid to take these tool-spat-out meshes and clean them up, add a texture map that I can easily apply materials to, etc - while keeping the basic shape and design exactly the same. The meshes are in FBX format.

If interested in doing this, you can reach me at kayemakesgames@proton.me. Or I suppose you can just send a message here. Whatever floats your boat.

Edit: Turns out that I don't actually need them manifold. Also, it occurs to me that I should say that these are static meshes, not skeletal. They will not move. So no animation work required!