Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID and/or EQUITY] 3D Artist Specializing in Space Ships

Hello Artists,

I would love to discuss your availability to join us at RSG in creating a multiverse themed mobile game.  

RSG is open to contracted pieces quoted per model, equity in our company, or a combination of the two based on your preferences.

We are looking for an artist to join us as we finalize a prototype. A decent amount of the framework for the game is already established and I am interested in demonstrating a solid artistic direction in our pitch to investors in the coming months.  This is an opportunity to be a part of something from the early days and benefit financially from our team’s joint success moving forward. 

The artist we bring on will be able to work elsewhere freely while they are onboard and will also have relatively significant say in the artistic direction and specifics of the models they make. We are looking for a team player who understands the potential of the mobile game industry and wants to work hard to create a beautiful game together.

As the CEO and technical lead I can personally guarantee that ensuring my team’s artistic satisfaction and financial success in the long term is my primary concern and I am willing to make a custom arrangement with you to fit your needs if you are a good fit for us.

Especially in these early stages we will require 3D space ship models and rendered animations using those models, specifics can be discussed as we move forward.  If you are interested feel free to check out our website at https://www.robotstylegames.com and read up on what we are trying to create.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are particularly interested in this opportunity. If it for any reason makes you more comfortable to talk in another way let me know.

-    Gavin Jones