Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] Looking for an artist for Vtubing/Webcamming/Mocap avatar [NSFW]

Hello! 
I'm looking for an artist to help me develop an anime style character from scratch based off some inspiration pics I have but you can look up Momiji Inubashiri to get an idea.
I plan on using Unreal Engine 4 with an Xsens motion capture suit and Apple ARKit for facial capture. I have all the technology but no avatar. 
I'm finding it difficult to find an artist willing to do some of the more lewd stuff I'm looking for so you must be *very* open minded. Due to the nature of this project, I would need someone very discrete.
I need the artist to have experience working with an Xsens suit (or similar), Unreal Engine 4, Apple ARKit, developing props (I'm hoping to have a water bottle I can use so that I don't look like I'm holding nothing up to my mouth, if you catch my drift), using various streaming programs, designing environments, and developing an easy to use UI.
I'm hoping for a set up similar to CodeMiko/Projekt Melody and I'm hoping you'll be familiar with their work.
I know it would be easier for me to go through a collaboration but I would like to find one single person who has experience in all I'm looking for.
I would love to find a local artist in the Los Angeles area but that would be too perfect. 
Pay is negotiable and I'm prepared to pay top dollar for amazing quality. 
This would be an ongoing, part time project as I'm hoping to introduce new hairstyles, outfits, props, and environments on a monthly basis.
Please send a response with the word cosmonaut in the subject line.
Please include any links to online portfolios, a brief description of your experience, how long it will take to fully develop my character, and a quote for the cost start to finish as well as a cost for the monthly changes I mentioned above.
Thank you so much for reading, I can't wait to hear from you!
Edit: Also looking to learn the basics of all the programs mentioned.