Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Commodore PET 2001

triangle
Offline / Send Message
algaib triangle
Here's a little project I did because I simply wanted to model something retro :) Modelled in Blender, textured in Substance Painter, rendered in UE4 - see all the photos here, and a video of the animated screen here.

Replies

• sacboi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sacboi high dynamic range
    (Just me being nitpicky :) )

In my opinion, a few of those edges could've done with a slight increase in the chamfer/bevel radius, otherwise not a bad effort!

• algaib
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    algaib triangle
    Hey thanks for the feedback. I actually think you're right. The reference images I used seem to have sharper edges than the pictures you shared, but now that you mention it, the edges do look sharp in mine  :#
  • miss_golden
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    miss_golden polycounter lvl 3
    I really appreciate the idea of these sticky notes with (I guess) imprinted coffee mug on them! It brings some kind of storytelling in it :smile:
  • algaib
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    algaib triangle
    I really appreciate the idea of these sticky notes with (I guess) imprinted coffee mug on them! It brings some kind of storytelling in it :smile:
    Thanks! Yeah I was trying to add something interesting to the model. I suppose the next step would be to have the computer on a desk with all sorts of paper, coffee mugs and a lamp etc. For the next one :)