Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] Bankrupt vintage club - post moved to another topic

triangle

Replies

• Elivenger
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Elivenger polycounter lvl 2
    I think you could take camera shots from more interesting angles. Your first one looks kind of interesting in terms of camera placement but your second shot looks harder to get a good read on the space. maybe if you put the camera into a corner looking towards the middle of the room or something. Also what's the story on this place? Is it just out of business or abandoned? If so how long? Is it post apocalyptic or just normal society and the place happened to close down? What would cause the tables in the booths to be broken like that? Did some people come in and vandalize them? Just things to think about. I also feel like if this place is abandoned and torn up, maybe some rips and folds/bends in the carpet would give it a more gritty look.
  • ClaraTan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ClaraTan triangle
    Elivenger said:
    I think you could take camera shots from more interesting angles. Your first one looks kind of interesting in terms of camera placement but your second shot looks harder to get a good read on the space. maybe if you put the camera into a corner looking towards the middle of the room or something. Also what's the story on this place? Is it just out of business or abandoned? If so how long? Is it post apocalyptic or just normal society and the place happened to close down? What would cause the tables in the booths to be broken like that? Did some people come in and vandalize them? Just things to think about. I also feel like if this place is abandoned and torn up, maybe some rips and folds/bends in the carpet would give it a more gritty look.
    Hi! Thanks for your feedback! Sorry for such late response but I've decided to take a new course and rework this project in a better method.
    You can check my new post if you're interested: 

[WIP] Abandoned Hotel Bar - UE4 Modular Environment course