Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] Psycho little red riding hood

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
oh_holymary polycounter lvl 3
Hi guys :3 ! At my school we have to make a 3d character and I'm do it a psycho lil' red riding hood. I will share the process in this post here <3

My concept and references:

Replies

• Ashervisalis
    Offline / Send Message
    Ashervisalis grand marshal polycounter
    The drawing looks super cool. My main critique would be that she doesn't have a red hood, and looks a little old, to be recognized as little red riding hood. Still, cool character.
  • oh_holymary
    Offline / Send Message
    The drawing looks super cool. My main critique would be that she doesn't have a red hood, and looks a little old, to be recognized as little red riding hood. Still, cool character.
    Thanks dude! This ''little red riding hood'' is a interpretation. I think it's difficult to see because she doesn't have color yet, but she's a wolf hunter. The dress itself is red, and the wolf hood is stained from it's blood, thus the red hood.
  • oh_holymary
    Offline / Send Message
    An elemental blocking  :3  I'll show more detail in the next post, I'm really loving to do this character in 3D! It's so funny!

• oh_holymary
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi guys, it's been so long! This is the new update of this character! I've had some problems but I think it's going the right way.
    What do you think, any feedback? Thaanks <3 !