Here is my Ghostbusters Headquarters project. I have a to do list but would I love to hear your thoughts, ideas and critiques.
It's based on the Firestation "Hook & Ladder
" in New York but the interrior shots in the film were based on a Firestation
in LA which was much larger.
My to do list
- Place Skyscrapers in the background.
- Vertex Paint and decal pass to help break up the bricks
- Finish assets in blue and the water tower.
- Clean up shopfronts.
- Variation to windows.
- Sort out red front door.
- Fence next to the alleyway.
- Detail pass, water pipes, trash.
- Balance colours.
Then onto lighting setups, I'm hoping a night time with some rain comes out well.