Home Outsource Studios Looking For Work

TREEFORT STUDIOS | VR | GAMES | 3D | VIRTUAL PRODUCTION

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
TREEFORTVR polycounter lvl 4

www.treefort.me

A full service game and art studio. For over a decade, we've helped businesses to craft honest, emotional experiences. We work with your team to concept story, create 3D art, program interactions and more. Our team is dedicated to creating experiences that tell stories that will have impact and games that are exciting to play.

SERVICES

1 VR  Development - Programming interactions and events. UE4
2 3D Modeling | Sculpting - Low - High Poly | Soft body and Hard surface | Re-topology | Stylized and  Realistic
2 PBR Material and texturing creation
3 UV Unwrapping | Map Baking
4 Real time asset integration 
5 Level and concept design
5 UI | UX - Graphics and functionality
6 realtime Lighting | environments | Post processing
7 Rigging | Animation
8 Photogrammetry --> Creating assets for Virtual Production
9 AR Augmented Reality experiences

We have everything you need to create game ready assets, models and environments. Our skillsets are as diverse as the tools we use.

Bring your story to life. Quick prototypes to custom code from the bottom up. Our core skills allow us to take advantage of new tools and quickly adjust to the growing landscape. You tell us your story and we build interactions and experiences to bring your art and designs to life.

No challenge to big or small! Our creatives have worked alongside fortune 500 companies and scrappy startups. We build beyond just function, and we believe in the power of ideas. We bring these together for a seamless experience and we work alongside your R & D to find the best solution to bring it to life.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at your convenience

Email: Producer@treefort.me. 

Web: www.treefort.me

Replies