We are training software developers and are looking for a skilled hard surface modeler.
The job will be to create 3D realistic industrial warehouse props.
Skills and requirements:
- Strong knowledge of hard surface modeling, 1 year of experience of working in 3D field
- Good high and low poly modeling skills
- An ability to model and texture realistic assets
- Efficient UV mapping and texturing
- Good sense of proportions, knowledge and ability to orient in drawings/blueprints is a plus
- Decent knowledge of PBR and its workflow for Unreal Engine
- efficient time management, ability to deliver the job in time
Your pluses will be:
- working in 3Ds Max/Maya
- good level of skills of working in Substance Painter
- Knowledge of UE4
We don’t imply any strict limitations to software. You may use any for your work, as long as you deliver required result.
Please, we are looking for people who are registered/can register at www.upwork.com.
Its also your bonus if you have some knowledge of Zbrush/Mudbox and Photoshop.
Please send your CV and link to your portfolio to – [email protected], please mention your hourly rate.
***To make sure you know the UV mapping process well, please, provide us an albedo/normals (preferably normals) map of any of your models***