Looking for a 3d character artist

unit187
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
unit187 polycounter lvl 5

Hello. I am looking for a 3d character artist to create 2 to 5 high quality characters (exact amount will depend on how much each character will cost me). The characters are pin-up girls, and the artist must be comfortable with working on highly detailed nude anatomy, including private lady bits. Each character will have multiple sets of clothing, including lingerie.

The style and the quality of work I am after is somewhat close to Paragon: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/paragon-shinbi

The candidate must be familiar with UE4 to be able to setup complex materials. Ideally they are able to utilize the Paragon's layered materials to setup skin, hair, eyes, etc. I also expect the artist to be able to make good topology ready for animation, especially facial animation. Target polycount is in 50-90k range (to be discussed).

I am looking for someone with indie friendly prices, but I also realize this kind of quality work is expensive, so we can talk. In return I won't force hard deadlines or request major changes like your art director does. I have concept art, but am not overprotective about it, so you have some freedom of interpretation as well.

If you are interested feel free to send me an email. It would be extra cool if you are able to give me rough estimate on how much money you would ask for a character like the Paragon's Shinbi, which you can see if you follow the link above. Also please specify how good you are with UE4 as it is cruicial for making the character game-ready.

Thanks!