Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Kapcore

node
Offline / Send Message
Kapcore node
Good day everyone)
My name is Sergey and I am going to create cool characters for games, and I hope you'll appreciate my progress.

POSTS, NOT WORDS!!
here is my first finished gameready model - Brown Sarah (it is my Red Sonja tribute or redesign)

Replies

• Michael Knubben
    Clean-looking bake, and I really like that hair. The textures look a bit monotone though, the skin in particular could use a lot more hue variation to sell the fact that it's translucent and it's got blood, bone and veins underneath.
    The lower torso to pelvis also feels a bit long, but that might also be because of the ludicrously low loincloth! I suppose intimate shaving is part of the battle preparations?
  • Kapcore
    Offline / Send Message
    Kapcore node
    Thanks Michael)
    I made color layers for skin in substance painter but I was afraid to make it too bright. Should make more tests) design of loincloth was not very good, but i realized it only after posing.

intimate shaving and under-arm shaving are obligatory parts of training program for any succesfull fantasy amazon warrior) you never know who will you meet today: dirty prince or noble troll :wink: 
  • Kapcore
    Offline / Send Message
    Kapcore node
    Good day, everyone)
    I was inspired by Cyberpunk 2077 and Vinnie Jones and so here is my new character - Tony) He is a military veteran, he had lost his arm in a battle, but got lots of cybernetics. And the nickname: Rocket-hand-Tony. Now he is working as a detective for X corporation (in nasty cyberpunk future), and gets into dirty mess all the time. 
    As you could notice there is no gun, ammo and story about fresh damage on his face, and I will show them in the next time )