Home 2D Art Showcase & Critiques

Filipe Pinto a.k.a. Colormate's 2D Art Thread

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Colormate polycounter lvl 3
Hi guys. I'm pretty new to Polycount so I really hope you like my stuff. If you have any suggestions on what to see around here, feel free to tell me. Always opened for cool information and inspiration :)

Also feel free to critique if you feel the need.

commission_03_by_colormate-d8wjhos.png

rune_temple_by_colormate-d8taas6.png

cold_cave_v2_b_by_colormate-d94mvnz.png

valley_of_the_sun_by_colormate-d99296y.jpg

My last concept for a personal project called EIghth Alignment:
eighth_alignment__gardir_capitol_by_colormate-d9ac9f5.png

I hope you like it.
Again, feel free to comment and critique.

Replies

• Colormate
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey guys! Been a bit over a month since I posted this.

Here's a few of my last works:

Just want to make a small separation here and explain a bit what happened in this one (above).
    This piece is an experiment I tried using a photo-plate I took with my phone back at my grand parent's kitchen window. I always wanted to try it out and make something more realistic-looking. Would love some critiques on this one especially :smile:
    ----

My latest one:

I hope you like what you see. Any critique is very much appreciated!
  • Colormate
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
     :# 

Hey guys! Lately I've been looking at forums once again and what the hell this thread actually exists here?? #facepalmthisworksux

Anyway... In light of this excruciating work from 3 years ago (holy that long...), here's some of my most recent work from 2018:

For the last 2 years and a half I've been working in a games company (Mobile games) mostly doing Illustration for kid's games, but my aspiration is to actually work in Concept Art for AAA Games and Film. in 2019, I'm making this goal my complete focus so hopefully I'm going to post here a bit more often.

Anyway, I'm hoping you like this 3 year progress on after-work late-night practice and self-teaching. 

Please let me know what you think :)

Happy New Year!