Home Dota 2

DestroyerGR's looking for collaboration :)

DestroyerGR
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
DestroyerGR polycounter lvl 5
Hey guys,i just created this item for PA.
I need a guy to texture this for me..If anyone is interested,i will sharpen it and sculpt it in zbrush..Just pm me if you are instested,or comment here :D Every comment is accepted :)

50ny3n.jpg
250066s.jpg
aut0x.jpg

Replies

• DestroyerGR
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Comments are accepted guys :D
    Just tell me what you think :P
  • Vayne4800
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Vayne4800 polycounter lvl 3
    I think you need to provide a concept of what you trying to achieve.
  • DestroyerGR
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Vayne4800 wrote: »
    I think you need to provide a concept of what you trying to achieve.

Didnt have a concept in mind,i just modelled a thing i liked!
    If there is anyone who is willing to discuss with me and find a good-looking paint for my item,he should pm me :)

I just painted the outer part of the weapon on a piece of paper and started modelling :D
  • MagnoHusein
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey buddy, what's up. I guess a good start for this is you linking your workshop page. If you haven't done any itens for the workshop, you should post a link with your portfolio or something like this, so the concept artist can see what you can do! :) This is my advice, cya!
  • DestroyerGR
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey buddy, what's up. I guess a good start for this is you linking your workshop page. If you haven't done any itens for the workshop, you should post a link with your portfolio or something like this, so the concept artist can see what you can do! :) This is my advice, cya!

I havent finished a single item yet..
    Well i have created lots but nobody wanted to help me in the texturing process..
    Well if my items are not good enough i could use some advice! :)

Some ppl have been telling me that my items are flat..well i will never improve if i dont get some sort of advice!!
  • beaver_knight
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    beaver_knight polycounter lvl 9
    Hello, I think you have to do one (or more) items from beginning to end, this will help you better understand the process. And you will be able to show others what you can do. :)
  • DestroyerGR
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello, I think you have to do one (or more) items from beginning to end, this will help you better understand the process. And you will be able to show others what you can do. :)

well it will help me,but if the base mesh is wrong,the final thing will be a big big fail!So i need your thoughts about this item!