Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] Lamborghini Aventador - critiques please!

Lukeman87
node
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Lukeman87 node
Hey friends! Posting an update on my car model. I think I'm pretty happy where things are at currently. Most of the exterior is finished. I still have to model the side lights. I plan on using textures for the vents rather than modeling out the mesh frames which is why there are solid polys there. Afterward I plan on doing some unwraps and material edits to make it look as realistic as possible. I'm reaching for some critiques prior to the unwrapping process, any and all are welcome! Please let me know what you think! Thanks everyone, more progress to come soon.

Replies

• Lukeman87
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lukeman87 node
    Hey friends I have some updates on the Lambo. I've been doing so many minuscule poly edits in attempt to get every corner and curve down as accurately as possible. I'm pretty happy with most of the model. There's still a curves to smooth out and some slight geometry edits to do as well.
    I've started adding materials and textures to everything. I'm still messing around the car color, the rims, carbon fiber, and I'm still not great with proper lighting yet so I'm sure I'll have to mess around with that more. 
    Let me know your thought with how I can improve this thing! Thanks!