Home Technical Talk

Animated object and shadow render only

olegkkkk
null
Offline / Send Message
olegkkkk null
Hello guys, can you please help me to solve my problem. I have still image created in 3ds max/corona-render. 

Now i want to render animated curtain and plant in my sceen and compile it in AE. What options do i have?
i tried to apply shadowcatcher material for all sceen exept of curtains and plant but with this option i need 2 hours to render 1 frame (4x E5-2680,  resolution 2000x1000px). 

Thanks, have a nice day!

Replies

• musashidan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    musashidan high dynamic range
    I'm not sure what you expect. You have the shadowcatcher material working and you're brute-force rendering a 2K animation. 2 hours for a 2K clean offline render isn't bad. What are your settings? Are you using motion blur? Are you using glossy reflections? SSS on the plant?
  • olegkkkk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    olegkkkk null
    I'm not sure what you expect. You have the shadowcatcher material working and you're brute-force rendering a 2K animation. 2 hours for a 2K clean offline render isn't bad. What are your settings? Are you using motion blur? Are you using glossy reflections? SSS on the plant?
    Thanks for respond. i expect something around 30 min per render for 2k resolution. Cause all sceen with materials took 3-4 hour to render in 4k,  and i have no idea why sceen with shadowcatcher only delays the render so much. May be you have some ideas how to cut render time?
    Basicly i have standart setting in corona render.

No i am not using any mothion blur.
    Plant have sss material.