Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Ember. 3D Character

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
grimmrobe polycounter lvl 9
Hi all,

I've promised myself I will actually, really, really, finish this one. Game rez etc... this time. And... I think I'm getting close to finishing the Hi-Poly so... I thought I would share and potentially gather some feedback...

Plz let me know what you think. Any comments or suggestions will be helpful as I have been looking at this blue girl for quite some time. 

Thanks!

- J

Replies

• Michael Knubben
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I really like the lower body (shoes, belt, trousers), and the puffy inner material bunched around her waist looks great, but her upper body looks a little stale in comparison. Her arms have very little in the way of interesting silhouette, and her large, bulbous head clashes with the rest. I think if you rework those areas, this could really shine!
  • grimmrobe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ah yes! Thanks, man. I could feel something off with it. Head definitely needs to be scaled down. I'm gonna fix it, will post an update probably tomorrow. Thanks for looking! 
  • grimmrobe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Old thread here. But, starting it up again. I picked up a flipped normals tutorial and I'm gonna use it to hopefully make all the necessary improvements. Blocked in a couple of weapons also.

• grimmrobe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    A bit of work on this. Really want to try and perfect the face (and all over) so a bit slow going. Be interested in any feedback if y'all got it.