Home Technical Talk

Weird problem with my mouse

polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
SpeCter polycounter lvl 14
I´m experiencing some weird problems with my mouse for some time now.Everytime my CPU is working hard my mouse is getting slower.
It doesn´t lag or something and the whole system reacts as it does without much workload.

It drives me crazy, everytime i do something like encoding videos or something my mouse goes "grandma".

Has anyone ever experienced something like that and knows a solution?

Replies

• EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Not lag, but like the sensitivity is set low? Thats strange, if you have any mouse specific drivers you could try uninstalling them(your mouse should work without fancy drivers).

Have you tried another mouse/pointing device?
  • SpeCter
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SpeCter polycounter lvl 14
    I deinstalled the roccat drivers and reinstalled the usb 3.0 drivers(the mouse is on a 3.0 port for no reason).

It seems to work better now but not perfect, can´t say for sure it´s just weird, because it worked without problems before :-/.

And yes it is like the sensitivity is setting itself lower on higher workload.
    I´ll try to reinstall the roccat drivers and look if the problem persists.

I only tried my tablet and it works(next time it happens i should switch to mousemode if i want to test though)

Edit:

I changed to an usb 2.0 usb port and now it´s working perfect again, not sure why the 3.0 port is giving me hard times.