Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Fun with my tablet

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Cheathem polycounter lvl 6
hey guys and gals.Im slowly working my way into concept art and i would like some good advice to better my self.heres a couple things ive done recently,crits please! :)

[IMG][/img]sweXN.jpg

[IMG][/img]NatOr.jpg

[IMG][/img]RjI9l.jpg

[IMG][/img]9ZagG.jpg

Replies

• Cheathem
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    btw,the face and bodys we're more of a study,not finished work.
  • Eastlin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I liked the mushroom/tree thing :)
  • Cheathem
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oh,forgot about this one
    [IMG][/img]eeYCU.jpg
  • Cheathem
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    and thanks Eastlin :D
    i wish my enviroment skills we're better though.
  • MadnessImport
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dont eat, sleep, exercise or enjoy social time out side for 7 weeks but instead just practice with the tablet and your skills will increase to the point of where you don't need to use your hands anymore! Chances are high that you may die though but Id be willing to go the distance.

Anywhoo I love the frog it has my favorite types of green!
    How often did you draw/Paint before you started using the Tablet? or did you just jump into it with the tablet?
  • Eastlin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The frog is very good mate, on your enviormental piece it seems like it is far from finnish try to add some more details and hard edges, at its current stage it looks like a work in project.

But as most artists we forget about work we don't activley work on and start from scratch, you got any other enviormental pieces you could show off?

also try to do something simple when it comes to enviormental art, start of with possibly a building or something small lets say a well?

imagine like a well residing alone with some grass around it and the bucket hanging by the side of it.. hmm now i want to paint lol..

I am no pro or if anything you are a lot better than me, just giving some 3rd party input for you untill the pro's come and takes the spotlight :)
  • Cheathem
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Madnessimport: Haha,i guess i need to stack up on some snacks and lock my doors for a while.and ive been drawing for years but just recently got more serious with it.

Eastlin: That actually inspires me to draw some small simple enviroments :D ill post some updates once i get something to show,thanks for the advice!and no,i dont have any enviroment peices to show off..yet.