Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

AVP Alien WIP

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Dimfist polycounter lvl 8
Well I had to stop working on this about a month ago as my computer hit the wall, but I recently upgraded some things and I can get back to work on it.
I have a lot of work left to do but crits are very welcome.232323232%7Ffp%3A%3C7%3Enu%3D323%3A%3E66%3A%3E%3A%3A8%3EWSNRCG%3D34%3C3%3C9%3A48733%3Anu0mrj

Replies

• PaulP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PaulP polycounter lvl 9
    Can't seem to expand the image to get a better look, is it low res?
  • Dimfist
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So I was able to put some more hours into this model in my spare time. Even had to upgrade my ram a bit more just to get to the point I did get too. Unfortunately I have to move on from the hi-poly and start the low poly even though I know there is a lot left I can do. Things I will do differently on the next alien model...all tubes will be seperate geo including the ones in the arms and legs. Unfortunately I have been learning on the go and this model was a base mesh that needed more geo in certain areas. There was too much poly stretching in this model but I think I will have a better approach on the next one, considering what I have learned.
    Now the challenge of retop! Any crits are welcome.[IMG][/img][IMG][/img][IMG][/img]232323232%7Ffp%3B67%3Enu%3D323%3A%3E66%3A%3E%3A%3A8%3EWSNRCG%3D34%3C%3B5696%3A333%3Anu0mrj
  • Dimfist
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • achillesian
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nuke this thread from orbit, only way to be sure.