waedoe polycounter lvl 8
taken down[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
[/FONT]

Replies

• Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    This is a big wall of text, make it easier on the eyes before anyone can critique the rest of it. There are actual college writing rules but I forgot what they were called - look into that.

do this:

Art is my freedom; an unbound sanctuary where I can thrive and express my concepts and ideas. The world around me has been shaped and controlled by forces I hardly understand and people I have never met. My lack of influence on the real world has helped drive me to create realms through three-dimensional digital art. I have used this medium to create, mold, and influence objects and environments in various ways that allow me to express my own ideas and influence my audiences emotions and reactions.

My ultimate goal is to work as a video game artist. Video game art is something I love as a hobbyist and I want to pursue as a career. Being a successful video game artist requires proficiency in a plethora of mediums ranging from drawing and painting, to sculpting and exploring surface textures. With the help of the School of the Art Institute of Chicago's (SAIC's) faculty, the educational programs offered, and hard work I will be able to explore other mediums, become a well rounded artist, and eventually start a career as a video game artist.
  • waedoe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    waedoe polycounter lvl 8
    This is a big wall of text, make it easier on the eyes before anyone can critique the rest of it. There are actual college writing rules but I forgot what they were called - look into that.

do this:

Art is my freedom; an unbound sanctuary where I can thrive and express my concepts and ideas. The world around me has been shaped and controlled by forces I hardly understand and people I have never met. My lack of influence on the real world has helped drive me to create realms through three-dimensional digital art. I have used this medium to create, mold, and influence objects and environments in various ways that allow me to express my own ideas and influence my audiences emotions and reactions.

My ultimate goal is to work as a video game artist. Video game art is something I love as a hobbyist and I want to pursue as a career. Being a successful video game artist requires proficiency in a plethora of mediums ranging from drawing and painting, to sculpting and exploring surface textures. With the help of the School of the Art Institute of Chicago's (SAIC's) faculty, the educational programs offered, and hard work I will be able to explore other mediums, become a well rounded artist, and eventually start a career as a video game artist.

yeah sorry about that, copy and paste doesnt keep the format from Open office there should be a little easier on the eyes.