Home General Discussion

Need a place in LA to Crash

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Orgoth02 polycounter lvl 9
Hey guys I am moving to LA on September 6 to go work at Spark Unlimited. My wife is staying in Phoenix until October 1st, that is when my insurance kicks in. It looks like my original plans to stay with a buddy are going to fall through so I need couch to crash on from September 6th- October 1st. I will be gone every week day working from about 9am-8pm and will be out of town every Friday morning through Monday night. I am hopping to only spend a few hundred buck as I won't be there often or for that long.

I am looking for some place in the Santa Monica area or anywhere close to the 405. Some where clean is nice too. If you are interested pm with the price and location

Thanks Guys!

Replies

• Brendan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Brendan polycounter lvl 8
    I'd just like to pop in and say congratulations on the job, I'll be applying there soon once I get my stuff together and into something pretty.

I wish you many successful normal map bakes and hope you don't get too tired of many guys in white suits (and one guy in a black suit).
  • Bbox85
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bbox85 polycounter lvl 9
    ...There's this cozy place in Alhambra that you get a room for $250 a week... GREAT PLACE! Floor is really comfortable...
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Andreas polycounter lvl 11
    Orgoth02 wrote: »
    Hey guys I am moving to LA on September 6 to go work at Spark Unlimited. My wife is staying in Phoenix until October 1st, that is when my insurance kicks in. It looks like my original plans to stay with a buddy are going to fall through so I need couch to crash on from September 6th- October 1st. I will be gone every week day working from about 9am-8pm and will be out of town every Friday morning through Monday night. I am hopping to only spend a few hundred buck as I won't be there often or for that long.

I am looking for some place in the Santa Monica area or anywhere close to the 405. Some where clean is nice too. If you are interested pm with the price and location

Thanks Guys!

Just stay at a hostel, no?
  • Orgoth02
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LOL @ Bbox85 I would rather drive 12 hours a day back and forth to phoenix then stay there again.

@ Andres- I did look into this first but it would cost me around 2.2k
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Andreas polycounter lvl 11
    Orgoth02 wrote: »

@ Andres- I did look into this first but it would cost me around 2.2k

For what?? Hostels are like $10 a night.

There's always the YMCA ;)
  • Dylan Brady
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dylan Brady polycounter lvl 9
    Andreas wrote: »
    Just stay at a hostel, no?
    I did this last week for my internship and it went pretty well.
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    Andreas wrote: »
    For what?? Hostels are like $10 a night.

There's always the YMCA ;)

wow, I don't know about LA but where I come from $10 a night is "hope you don't mind getting stabbed" rates.
  • Orgoth02
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks everyone I found a place.