Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Desmond Man - Environment/Hardsurface Modeller

Hey there! this would be my first post on this forum, I'm very excited to be apart of this community here on polycount :)

Alright so I was given a generous heads up to join this forum by a dear friend Scott Homer who I've just recently completed a Games Art Degree with at the University of Hertfordshire.

Taking his advice I'm here to post my current showreel (which lacks a lot of what I can actually do due to lack of time and effort at the time)

However all excuses aside it is still my work so please give me as much critique as possible. I only aim to polish my skills and knowledge to that of the level of industry environment/hard-surface artist.

So first off, here is my showreel for 2011, auto-playing off my website front page. :D

www.desmondman.co.uk

and my current W.I.P is the older Swat Van model-type which I have just finished modelling the low-poly for.

Here is my screenshots, some feedback would be great before I proceed to unwrapping and texturing. Also like Scott had asked on his thread, any crits on my website are welcome too. please :)

topology_wip.jpg
topology_wip2.jpg