Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[Portfolio] – Timothee Yeramian, Environment Artist

polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
roosterMAP polycounter lvl 14
Hey, its about time I posted my portfolio for show off for a bit. Lord knows I need a bigger ego. lol

Also, better ideas on the front page would be greatly appreciated since it doesnt look that good. Also, the style of the buttons were totally ripped of from some other guy (forgot his name... but u all know who im talkin abt). Im planning, to change that, so I need ur help. :)

http://plaza.ufl.edu/rooster/

Replies

• samcole
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Make sure to buy your own domain name. I've heard it makes you look better than using a .edu address. You say here in your title that your shooting for Environment Artist, but when I look at your Portfolio I assume 3D Modeler/Asset Artist, you really don't have any full Environments on your website. I think you need to consider what you want to do, it looks like you have the skills to do some serious high poly modeling(which I am jealous of) haha, but Environments include more than just single assets.
  • ayoub44
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ayoub44 polycounter lvl 10
    wow , your presentation for your models just amazing and a lovely layout :) are you planning

to add more work soon ? ... good luck
  • Rico
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I wish you had more in-game assets.

After seeing that wheel chair thing I was like "Sweet! Wanna see more!"

Then I saw the image of the pillar, which I've seen and there's a third image that isn't showing up for me. Using Chrome, don't know if that's the issue.

Your high poly stuff is pretty bad ass, no crits there!

Like the website and colors.

I guess the biggest crit, is that I wish there was more in game stuff.
  • Micah
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Micah polygon
    Loving the website man! porably don't remember me but i was in H3MT with you and the others way back :P (spikes15) and I will say you have improved awesomly since then. congrats keep up the good work.
  • wi_2
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    wi_2 polycounter lvl 10
  • JValencia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JValencia polycounter lvl 10
    I would get rid of the 'Click here for more info' tab under all your assets and just lay it all out on the page itself. Your hiding your works full glory under tabs! Let us see it at first glance! :)

Also, I would have a page to specifically see your resume in. Right now it opens up the PDF viewer in my browser. Have a separate page on your portfolio for it, written out in text and have the option to download it for Word of PDF.

Keep it up, Timothee.