Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Black Horizon Games- World War 3

logo2.png

Dear Polycount Community,

Black Horizon Games is currently looking for skilled 3D artists who can help us achieve AAA quality. Since this is our first game ever, we will obviously start small and work our way up, because we believe that quality is more important than quantity. The software we will be using is Cry Engine 3, so it could be 1-2 months before we start developing actual levels, though I would like to have our team together by then. Below are the requirements to join our team and some information on our game.

General Expectations
- Excellent skills
- Dedication
- Ability to learn quickly
- flexibility
- Strong communication
- Can provide work samples

3D Modeler/ Texturer
- Can create photorealistic objects based on photo reference
- Preferably a strong knowledge of Zbrush, Maya, 3ds Max and Photoshop
- Has a sense of detail
- Photorealistic texturing of objects
- You DO NOT need to do both modeling and texturing! Also you do not need to model every type of object, for example we will accept you as an organic modeler.

3D Environment Artist
- You can work with Cry Engine 3
- Demonstrate and ability to create photorealistic real-time game environments.
- Keen eye on detail Concept Artist
- Provide work samples
- Photorealistic drawings

Note: We are also hiring: Level designers, coders, animators and audio artists

About Our Game
World War 3 is a fast paced futuristic first person shooter. World War 3 takes place mainly in New York City where a terrorist organization called Darknet is invading. What makes World War 3 different from most games is that rather than defending NYC you are Darknet, and rather than playing as a normal soldier you are the commander. Not only are you the commander but you also posses the most powerful weapon ever created, the Neuro-Suit. The Neuro-Suit uses the human brain as a weapon and in combat is almost invincible. More information is still to be released.

If you are interested please email me at josh at blackhorizongames dot com

Replies

• blackhorizon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    For those of you interested in media here is a possible character. Remember he is still being worked on and will not reflect the final product. I would like to give credit to Nick Zuccarello for his wonderful human base-mesh, that I used to start the modeling process.
    character-lowres.jpg