Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[FIGHTER] Soul Calibur, Kilik, East

polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
East polycounter lvl 14
The plan was to make a futuristic Cammy, but a search revealed there's 5(!) futuristic versions of her being made already, and I'm thinking a 6th is a stretch (not to mentioned frowned upon, if the Q&A is to be believed). Taki was my backup, but there's 2 futuristic versions of her being made, too. So...

Kilik it is. A search here on the forum came up with nothing, so I think I'm free trying to re-imagine Kilik as a cyborg. Some research revealed he wears a fragment of a mirror, the Dvapara-Yuga, that purifies him of the effects of something called the Evil Seed. I've played as Kilik for countless of hours in the game, but never bothered with his background...

So I'm thinking his cybernetic implants / body parts poison his body, and he uses an apparatus developed by a company called Dvapara-Yuga to purify his blood. Or something like that. I'll see if I can come up with a clever twist about fighting with a staff, too. (Not saying the Dvapara-Yuga twist was clever...)

Here's an original Kilik to start off with, just in case someone doesn't know what kind of character he is.

kilik.jpg

Replies

• chibidani
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I was watching a Borg episode of ST:Voyager yesterday, so all I could think about for cyborgs right now is that. Please go somewhere a little cooler than the Borg. I'm really interested in seeing where you go with this, Kilik is one of my favorite characters from Soul Calibur.
  • Stinger88
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Stinger88 polycounter
    Yeah. I'll be one of the Sci fi Taki's. Sorry bout that. :)

Good choice of character though. I'm quite suprised I havent seen a Seong Mi-na yet. Thought that might be a third choice.