Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[FIGHTER] Street fighter ex-Vulcano Rosso-gillmeister74

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
gillmeister74 polycounter lvl 7
So I've really been shaky when it comes to deciding what character to do, but I think I'm going to go with Blood barabarians from Star gladiator.

I'll start posting concepts and stuff soon.

Replies

• gillmeister74
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PlasmaBlood.jpg

heres the original character from Star gladiator

blood1.jpg

and Here's the first bit of concept. I'm thinking since the game takes place in the future with plasma and robots I'd take the character into the past. In star gladiator Blood is controlled by the main villian, Bilstein, against his will. With my idea, the time period is the late 1800's during the westernization of Japan. Blood is an american military officer whose soul is forced to serve a terrible oni. I really wanted to mix the western military calvary look with the fuedal japanese samurai armor, and I hope that the "chi" or energy is a good substitute for plasma.
  • gillmeister74
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    heres some progress on the model. Going to tweek a few more things before I start unwrapping

bloood.jpg
    model.jpg
  • gillmeister74
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • gillmeister74
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    blood_progresstexture.jpg

heres some base textures. Not sure if I can finish it by the deadline but I've been having a blast and will keep posting in this thread in in another. Please shower me with feedback on how to better approach the model or the textures. Thanks guys