Home General Discussion

Video Games Live!

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
seforin polycounter lvl 17
I know it's a bit early in the game to bring this up.

But I was curious if any of you seattle polycounters were gonna hit to it this year! I tried to go last year but many of you remember that crappy situation I was in and all :p

so I plan on going this year! I will drive from portland and come to seattle for the weekend and probably spend time at a friends place on the weekend!

So my question is , anyone else planning on going? Its not till January but I remember tickets selling out this time last year.

Im getting mine in the end of the month, if anyone is interested let me know and hopefully we can order them at the same time so we can all sit next to one another!

Also for those of you who dont know.

http://www.videogameslive.com/index.php?s=home

Replies

• XenoKratios
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    XenoKratios polycounter lvl 12
    Man Tommy is an awesome guy, I knew his cousin back in High School, both awesome dudes.

I watched a docu/show thing on TV about VGL, and it's actually AMAZING! The sounds, the feel, they usually get new people to play so every show is different, and it never disappointed.

I would love to join you, but seattle is VERY far away, I hope you have fun!

Man, when they play Shadow of the Colossus, it makes boy wizards wet.
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joshua Stubbles polycounter lvl 19
    I'll have to think about it but yeah, it's sounding pretty awesome. Put me down as a big maybe :D