Home Technical Talk

[3DS MAX] Unkown System Exception

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Zipfinator polycounter lvl 9
So earlier today I started customizing my UI and installing a few new plugins for Max including SoulScripts, Outliner and the latest version of Textools. After I completed installing these and making a few new shortcuts/toolbars I restarted Max and now I get this annoying error window when I open Max.

3DSMaxException.jpg

I thought I could just close the window and start using Max, but as soon as I close it another error window pops up immediately. While these error windows are opened I can't click on anything in Max other than the OK button on the error window. After deleting Soulscripts (I thought that would be the issue because it says "Error initializing locals in macroscript) and having that not work I just kept clicking OK and after closing about 30 windows it was gone permanently allowing me to use Max.

Does anyone know how to get this to go away? It's going to be very annoying to have to close this error 30 times every time I open Max.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• LosPescados
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I do have the same error. But I simply hold the "enter" key for a while till they are all gone.
    This is due a mis install of a script. I've reinstalled all but had the it again so I believe I've done something wrong.

Personally I don't really care but if anyone finds a solution I would be happy to hear.