Home General Discussion

Website not working...

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Mistry10 polycounter lvl 8
Hey guys i'm running into major problems with my website. I recently tried to update my site with new content this morning when i checked it out a lot of the images load but then not show up or parts of the images are just f***ked up. I'm been using iweb to create my site for the last year and its been working fine. So i'm not sure if its a problem with the code or images or iweb or my server. Anyone have any ideas ?

S1.png
S2.png
S3.png
S4.png
S5.png
S6.png
S7.png

S8.png
S11.png

Replies

• ZacD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZacD ngon master
    Try reuploading the images?
  • Mistry10
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZacD wrote: »
    Try reuploading the images?

I've tried 4 times....the problem rotates between different images each time i try to re upload.
  • MRico
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MRico polycounter lvl 10
    I think it might be your server fucking up the images, not saving them properly. Just a guess.
  • Del
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Del polycounter lvl 9
    ~ I've seen this before, with a friend. We never figured it out, but it had something to do with his internet connection. He tried at my house and it worked perfectly. See if you can upload from another place other than where you currently doing it from.

We never figured out why it happened, but we just know it worked fine from every other internet connection other than his.. It looked identical to your pictures too.
  • crazyfool
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    crazyfool polycounter lvl 13
    looks like an upload issue, if you got slow internet connection while uploading it can really fudge things up, is it only doing it to new images you upload then? you could try using smaller file sizes or jpgs, or use an external image hoster like imageshack maybe,
  • Mistry10
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AutopsySoldier : I think your right. cause i went to check my email (@hitenmistry.com) and over 100 messages got deleted and all the remaining ones say i havn'et opened them, even though i opened and responded to them....:poly127::poly127::poly127::poly127::poly127::poly127::poly127::poly127::poly127:

i'm emailing my hosting right now to get this fixed.

I'm gonna try rebuilding parts of my site then re uploading it.
    So now of you guys see this problem right now when you go to my site?
  • Mistry10
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    EDIT: email seems to be working.. but all my messages say "unread".. even though i;ve read and responded to them.
  • Mistry10
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    good news, site is running back up again.

bad news lost a week worth of emails and a job offer...ek, at least i forwarded the job offer to my gmail account...

right now i'm asking them to recover the emails, and if they dont i demanding a refund.