Home Technical Talk

Larger Outputs from Textools?

This will probably be a fast one, thanks in advance. Can I get a larger bake from http://www.renderhjs.net/textools/ than 512x512?

UPDATE:

Urr durr durrrrrr *slobber*

durr.png

Replies

• Slum
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slum polycounter lvl 18
    The text entry boxes at the top of the toolbar?
  • mortalhuman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yes, that, thanks though :P LOL I was in the help and setup and the script itself looking for globals hahaha. If it was a snake...
  • renderhjs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs sublime tool
    no like Slum said, they are text boxes because spinners eat to much GUI space. It seems though you already got a dated version. The most recent version has a dropdown menu with common sizes as templates.
    textoolsnewsize.jpg

At first I thought this post was about a limit you reached with rendering one of the maps because there is a possibility that the windows clipboard will only accept bitmaps till a certain size. 2048 x 2048 should be fine though on most 32 bit computers as that worked for me every time.
  • mortalhuman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    My target is really like 1024 for some larger objects and atlasing of groups of objects my friend on the coding side wants to try, but I do want to try larger maps for sure at some point. I'm on 64bit, but i dont see going beyond 2048 and not feeling dirty about it in real time though :P

And thanks man for the info about the update! I will try to pay more attention to your releases, love your tool, learn a new use for it all the time :)