Home General Discussion

CG Cutscenes in Dante's Inferno ?

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
Hazardous polycounter lvl 12
Does anyone know which outfit did the CG cutscenes ? some of that stuff is just beautiful, paticularly Beatrices hair!

Replies

• ae.
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ae. polycounter lvl 12
    Hazardous wrote: »
    Does anyone know which outfit did the CG cutscenes ? some of that stuff is just beautiful, paticularly Beatrices Tits!

Fixed that for you :)
  • Hazardous
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ae. wrote: »
    Fixed that for you :)

Hahaha shhhh dont expose me for the fraud I am!

We must have some polycounters who work at Visceral Games here ??
  • vargatom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Looks like Blur to me. Lots of mocap, nice special FX and dynamics, their style of lighting.
  • Jeremy-S
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeremy-S polycounter lvl 11
    I was thinking Blur as well, they do have a distinctive lighting style. Also, can't wait for the game!! Makes wanna sin a lot so I can visit hell when I die. So beautifully disturbing.
  • Hazardous
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeremy-S wrote: »
    I was thinking Blur as well, they do have a distinctive lighting style. Also, can't wait for the game!! Makes wanna sin a lot so I can visit hell when I die. So beautifully disturbing.

The games out, I picked it up yesterday along with bayonetta and darksiders and thought... hmm ill play dantes first as its probably going to be the worst!

So far pleasantly surprised!
  • Jeremy-S
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeremy-S polycounter lvl 11
    Hmm, must be a difference in the release dates from the states and Australia. It'll arrive tomorrow for me. It's the 9th right? If it IS out already, I will literally run to the game store 9 miles away, buy it, and run back!!

Also, good choices in games!! Darksiders is a lot more fun than I thought it'd be. I'm no Joe Madureira fan, but the art is fantastic. I don't know much about Bayonetta, but it does look amazing. If it weren't for Dante's Inferno, I'd buy Bayonetta :)
  • Hazardous
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    *******POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD********

Just beat Dantes Inferno, I got to say this has some of the best environment art,realtime effects and audio I've seen & heard in an action adventure game.

Massive props to the guys fron Visceral - especially for the biggest hairiest realtime physics cock and balls on a demon I've seen in a game!!

Polycount should be totally proud of Lucifers ample schlong!

A+++

P.S the CG cutscenes blow me away still, especially the final one!
  • Bal
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bal polycounter lvl 17
    Yeah, some guy from Blur said it was them on shacknews, for the trailer anways, not sure about the game cutscenes. They also did the recent Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2 pre-rendered trailers (Bioshock one is amazing).
    They rock.
  • JimeeB
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JimeeB polycounter lvl 10
    I started yesterday, it's absolutely fabulous. The close up on Beatrice's face at the beginning of the game is awesome. The fact that you can see the tiny tiny hairs on her chin (lol female goatee?) was quite nice.