Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: darko123

Hi Guys, my first post here. Wanted to start a sketchbook thread to get me a a little more motivated to do stuff at home aswell.

here's my first post, a 30 min piece done yesterday. Used maya, mental ray and photoshop on this one.

piller.jpg?w=7ff85ca1

Replies

• darko123
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sorry, new to this and didnt put my image in the public folder on dropbox here it is now :)

piller.jpg
  • darko123
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Working on a new project, a small environment to work on both game art and pre rendered skills, was thinking of making all the props to work with realtime environments but render it with highpoly ground where I'll try to play with maya's grass. And put a ocean in the background. This way i can present the seperate objects as realtime assets and present the whole picture as a pre-rendered still, maybe not the most optimal for portfolio but i feel like doing both now. Was thinking of putting it all in UDK but i felt that i wouldnt get the mood the way i want to with the grass, tree with leaves and the lighting.

concept: concept.jpg

mockup:
    mocukup.png
  • darko123
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    A little break from the "house/tree/ocean" project. 3 hours on this one with modeling shading, rendering and some photoshop retouch

chair.jpg
  • Wahlgren
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wahlgren polycounter lvl 17
    Hey hey Darko-ex-workmate-of-mine!

I like the first picture and the environment piece looks like a nice star. I'll try to keep my eye on this thread.
  • darko123
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Finally made myself to give Zbrush some time, feel a little behind in that area, here's my first sculpt

headSculpt01.jpg