Home General Discussion

Chemtrails

I just stumbled uppon this on the internet,

Fun articles about chemicals being dumped by planes,
erm to be clear i dont have a foil hat on XD

but im just discusted by the shit airplanes produce, but i guess once you go down that road you dislike pretty much everything

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wynpGOWb80[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-TgFX-UkeM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIHMNOPuOvM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUhcjE8o3f8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCpEcHya7Jk[/ame]

this cannot make sense, so many of them, so much chemicals needed..

Replies

• Ben Apuna
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Interesting, though I'm a bit more worried about all the chemicals the drug manufacturers admit to dumping directly into the drinking water sources around the US. Luckily there isn't any of that kind of thing going on here in Hawaii. It's one of the things I don't look forward to when I move away.
  • StJoris
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hehe hasn't this been around for quite a while?
    The 'evidence' in the vids is pretty speculative, yes it shows 'something', but this is kind of like jumping to conclusions. Also video editing can be pretty convincing.

I agree there are more tangible things to worry about, like chemtrails in your own home. Carpets, paint, furniture, pretty much everything is off-gassing not so nice chemicals. They won't kill you instantly, but it's not exactly good either.
  • Rens
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    yeah i suppose its around for quite a while,

im not saying i believe this but i thought id bring it up,
    its probably something that occures under the right circumstances, but it does show how our sky is being fucked over,

airplanes that destroy the sky with such stripes,

and indeed everything that is being producted has so many weird shit in them you dont even want to know, or understand why its being done, probably because its cheap and brings alot of profit to those who manufacture

its more as a .. reminder of how our world is getting poluted
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Pfft tinfoil hatters...

Next you'll tell me that other modes of transportation contribute to greenhouse gas.
  • anoon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    "Airplanes destroy the sky"

What. The. Hell.
  • Rens
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    artistic. wise.

but yeah stupid i brought this up in the first place
  • JohnnySix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JohnnySix polycounter lvl 16
    It's one of those things that's difficult to get solid evidence for, like the moon landings - difficult to verify physically, not like you can catch the next moon bus.

Unless you've got your own aircraft to fly up there and sample what's being put out, it's impossible to know, it's definitely an eye sore, and playing devils advocate, if someone really were into Geoengineering (and there are plenty of government documents talking about it) then it'd be a perfect way to do it.

On a side note, a lot of the chemtrail things talk about barium being put into the mix, and the effect of chronic exposure to barium happens to manifest as flu-like symptoms. :D
  • rooster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rooster mod
    i knew a guy who worked on the moon landings. brilliant set designer.
  • JohnnySix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Did he have to escape into the desert and eat rattlesnakes? :D
  • Peris
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Peris polycounter lvl 17
    JohnnySix wrote: »
    It's one of those things that's difficult to get solid evidence for, like the moon landings - difficult to verify physically, not like you can catch the next moon bus.

The fact that the tens of thousands of people who contributed to the moon program and every aircraft engineer in the world has to be keeping secrets is pretty solid evidence that its all just conspiracy bullshit =)

I mean come on guys
  • Swizzle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Swizzle polycounter lvl 15
    It's one of those things that's difficult to get solid evidence for, like the moon landings

You're kidding, right?
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joshua Stubbles polycounter lvl 19
    Contrails are caused by condensed water vapor at high altitudes, it's that simple. Set aside the tinfoil hats.

The military airplane carrying the tanks could be carrying defoliant for some operation - not necessarily carrying the barium & aluminum mixture. Certainly not for application over the US population.

The spray nozzles on the civilian aircraft are used for cloud seeding. It's done when an area has a drought (they do it a lot in California) to force clouds to produce more rain. They spray non-toxic chemicals or use high-grade salt flares to instigate higher rain volumes.

I mean come on now. Another government conspiracy? Really? Do you honestly think the government is spraying this shit over their own homes in DC and Virginia? You see these contrails there and everywhere else. It's condensed water vapor, dammit. :D
  • JohnnySix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Swizzle wrote: »
    You're kidding, right?

You been to the moon recently? :poly124:

They probably did go, but who knows, stuff like the non-parallel shadows, the numbered rocks, the chest camera that appears to be taking a shot from 12 ft high, the apparent reflections from 'wires' during the slomo jumps - I dunno, it's an interesting topic.

Same goes for JFK, as someone who wasn't even born then I can't know for sure what happened, only read/watch the events or the day from film/books/interviews.

Probably a lone gunman with a bullet made of adamantium that ricocheted around the car without getting a single scratch. :D
  • Peris
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Peris polycounter lvl 17
    They probably did go, but who knows, stuff like the non-parallel shadows, the numbered rocks, the chest camera that appears to be taking a shot from 12 ft high, the apparent reflections from 'wires' during the slomo jumps - I dunno, it's an interesting topic.

haaaahaha are you seriously giving these arguements any credibility

bah I dont want to start summing up counterarguments but you should probably read about the actual moon program and how they did it and what they actually did on the moon instead of reading moon hoax conspiracies without knowing anything about it :(
  • Swizzle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    You been to the moon recently? :poly124:

I've never been to Niagra Falls, so should I assume that it doesn't exist until I've been there?

Parallel shadows don't exist in reality. They may seem parallel, bit that's a function of our brains' compensation for perspective and the fact that our view of the world is distorted like a fish-eye lens. If a light source is far enough away, you could treat the shadows as parallel if the surface they fall on is flat, but this doesn't apply to Apollo photos since the surface of the moon is extremely rough and rocky. The non-parallel shadows seem to imply multiple light sources, but if you actually had multiple light sources, you'd end up with multiple shadows. In reality, the shadows the hoax believers cite all have extremely consistent mono-directional lighting with very little bounced light visible and obvious hilly terrain warping shadows.

The numbered rocks are only visible in certain copies of certain photos. This means that:

A. There's a massive conspiracy involving NASA and publishers that put those images in books and other media and they let a few errors fall through the cracks when publishing stills from the hoax,

or

B. There was dust or other debris on the lens/scanner bed/whatever they used to duplicate the original images.

Occam's Razor, people.

The chest camera is just another funny perspective trick like the shadows. There are few points of scale reference on the moon and, since everything is covered in dust of the same color, it's difficult to tell how big things are in relation to each other. The ground is also very rough and has a lot of elevation changes, so this one isn't difficult to explain in a physical sense either.

I've never heard about the wire reflections, but I've seen video from the moonwalk sessions and it's often full of bad artifacts and noise that could be attributed to any number of things.

The problem with the moon hoax people is that they try so hard to point out the holes and flaws in the entire business, yet they simply can't come up with anything that has a simpler explanation than "they went to the moon". If some moon hoax person came up to me with a simple, elegant theory explaining why they believed we didn't send people to the moon and backed it up with things that don't rely on equivocal interpretations of circumstantial evidence in photos and video that are half a century old (pay stubs and equipment requisitions for film crew and cameras, a sound stage with "moon rocks" or any of numerous other possibilities, for example), then I'd be much more likely to believe them. As it stands, though, the moon hoax would have to be the most internally consistent, high-budget, successful and scientifically plausible hoax of all time for it to have been going as long as it has.

duty_calls.png
  • JohnnySix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hmmm, Capricorn one? :D

I just find it interesting, not sure I'm convinced to stay one side of the fence on that one.

Appreciate the zeal though, must remember 2+2=5 , the government loves me, would never lie to me and that I should continue to consume mindless tv , buy stuff I don't need and can't afford with a credit card I can't repay.
  • Swizzle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Oh, god, you just completely missed the point.
  • Asherr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Asherr polycounter lvl 18
    how to tell the Moon landing was real.

1) find a telescope.
    2) point it at the location of the landing.
    3) see the junk left behind by the astronauts.
    4) profit.
  • Swizzle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Asherr wrote: »
    how to tell the Moon landing was real.

1) find a telescope.
    2) point it at the location of the landing.
    3) see the junk left behind by the astronauts.
    4) profit.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html
  • JohnnySix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I got your point - you missed mine. I'm neither for or against, really I just find the questions interesting.

Sooner or later people will start bringing up Hitler so best to call it quits.
  • iatriki
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I got your point - you missed mine. I'm neither for or against, really I just find the questions interesting.

Sooner or later people will start bringing up Hitler so best to call it quits.

Here's proof that Hitler and some nazi dudes landed on the moon
    Hitler_w_youngmen.jpg
    apollo-11-11.jpg
    And their rocket poluted the environment with smoke and stuff...those nazi aliens were tricky bastards
    apollo_11_launch.jpg

proof.jpg
  • JohnnySix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wow for someone in the know so much as to call the moon landing a hoax you don't have a clue about Von Braun.

I guess it goes to show a fool and his tinfoil hat are never parted.
  • iatriki
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lol - just don't mention Wernher von Braun

Here's Hitler and Werner von Braun without his disguise
    ats28110_hitlerwithalienufovrilhaunebuw.jpg

And here's Werner von Braun and Hitler in our times with full body armor
    tin_foil_hats_for_alien_protection.jpg
  • iatriki
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The REAL chemtrails

Fartfire.jpg
    FartFire.jpg
  • JohnnySix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Vig wrote: »
    Wow for someone in the know so much as to call the moon landing a hoax you don't have a clue about Von Braun.

I guess it goes to show a fool and his tinfoil hat are never parted.

Call off the witch hunt - jeez - I didn't at any point say I believed it, really - read back my posts - I was just pointing out stuff that I thought was interesting - period.

No need to break out the ducking stool and firewood.

If I'd said anything offensive or attacking anyone personally I could have expected the response, but blimey did we all miss a dose of vallium today or something?