Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

The saddest little alien_zbrush sculpt.. shits n giggles

interpolator
Offline / Send Message
jmiles interpolator
started this little feller last night... played w/ the new zshperes features, and some of the new poly paint features for 3.5R2.. this ZB update is teh shit... crits, suggestions, commments welcome

lilguyo.jpg

Replies

• Taylor Hood
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lol, pretty interesting I like the torso but I think the face is a bit noisey- ish.

It's a neat little character.
  • Bad Spleen
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    make the eyes a single opaque colour, they look far too 'cartoony' considering the detail of the body. Just my opinion :)

-Adam
  • jmiles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jmiles interpolator
    Hehe thanks LoM Chaos.. yeah i agree w/ ya there on the noisy face.. i was playing w/ the alphas and i probably went a little overboard.. but also.. i'm kinda new to the rendering process of Zbrush and the sculpt came out a little fuzzy even w/ the blur settings turned all the way down.. i need to figure something out about that

@ bad spleen-- ah.. yeah i see whatcha mean.. yeah i was playing w/ color filling my subtools.. you can effect each individual sub tool w/ it's very own material and color.. so i played w/ the gummy material and gave him purple irises.. i could work more color into each iris probablly.. but i really like the material.. because it gives off a little specularity but holds a little translucency as well.. i'll continue to mess w/ it then
  • fullofclovers
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    fullofclovers polygon
    I want to feed him candy.

Good work!