Home Technical Talk

Sticky App

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
willy-wilson polycounter lvl 8
im pretty sure this isn't an original idea and if anyone knows of something that already does this please let me know. but, i find myself using my wacom and wanting to jot something down a lot, so i thought why not one of those little Sticky Note apps? well that got me thinking... all of those apps you have to type with, why not one you can use your wacom with to actually write on? i think it could be something very useful and thought i would share my idea with those out there in the hopes that it could be discussed and maybe some other ideas and features that people may have be thrown around and eventually maybe someone would try and code it. (i say this because i only know basic html and css. i would be willing to try and learn but im unsure of even where to start) Anyway i did a quick mockup of maybe what it would look like.

sticky_app.png

and heres some features i thought of
-being able to change the background color of the note itself
-being able to change the ink color
-clicking the bottom right hand corner of the sticky would bring up a little flap to add a new page (also some way to flip through the pages)
-click and drag from the left and corner to the trash would get rid of that page (some kind of effect to go with it like how you can look through some of the digital books and the pages turn an example of this would be how you can preview some of the books on 3dtotal)
-possibly being able to tear off the sticky note and sticking or pinning it somewhere

this is all ive been able to think of, let me know what you think and if you have any ideas please share.

Replies