Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jocose polycounter lvl 11
    lol "Nobody shoots down raven squad"
  • Slum
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slum polycounter lvl 18
    ...Except the guy who shot down Raven Squad.
  • dolemite
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I liked "where you goin amigos?! We're gonna toast some burritos!"
  • BlackulaDZ
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    "find out why this game won some awards at E3!" wow. this trailer is too great.
  • Steve Schulze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Steve Schulze polycounter lvl 18
    So is it a parody game or just a rather ill thought out market campaign?
  • Jeremy-S
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeremy-S polycounter lvl 11
    Ok, that was absolutely awesome. It seems to me like they know the action is cheesy, but they embrace that cheesiness, like a grindhouse movie. It looks like a lot of fun, and thank god it's comin to the pc, cause I'm sick of all the good games, being console exclusive! (wow, that was almost a rant....)
  • warby
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    warby polycounter lvl 18
    i love the little montage with the 10 identical looking explosions ! :)
  • LEViATHAN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LEViATHAN polycounter lvl 11
    AI looks retarded.
  • Lee3dee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lee3dee polycounter lvl 18
    wow! day 1 purchase!
  • Wells
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
  • Frump
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Frump polycounter lvl 12
    My god, read the video's comments. FACEPALM. Not even going to justify it with a facepalm image.

How is it that the comments for stuff like this always manage to attract the biggest retards who totally miss the point? I guess it's just the nature of big video game sites...

I thought the trailer was rad, definitely made me lol. I'm curious about the game now too, strategy and first person, seems interesting. The style was definitely intentional. Besides the dialogue, I even got the sense of it just from the cheesy camera angles they used at the beginning.
  • moose
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    moose polycount sponsor
    wonder how the rts elements blend in... hrm. the dialog seems like it'll be gold

side note: lets push to stop making "grindhouse" trailers for our games. they're not cool :)
  • Rox
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rox
    Frump: Because GameTrailers. NEVER read comments on GameTrailers, no matter the video. I've made the mistake a few times, and it ends up in facepalms so fierce I still have scars across my face.
  • dolemite
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeh I'm curious to see what kind of scores this game gets. If there's a demo I'll certainly Download it.

I want to share it "with a friend or loved one."
  • praetus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    praetus interpolator
    I actually saw this game being demoed at PAX last year. It seemed somewhat neat. Basically at any time you can zoom out to an overhead view and give orders to the rest of your squad. Also, it gives you an idea of what lies around the corner. Amusingly enough someone watching the demo with me made mention of how the title sounds like the most generic 80's movie ever, and now seeing the dialogue in the trailer it is somewhat fitting.
  • BradMyers82
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    BradMyers82 interpolator
    Yeah, I guess they are trying to be cheesy, Kind of like a tropic thunder vibe. But the game play looks seriously good!
  • Zukriuchen
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Just posting here for some reason, the same why I registered here.
    I'm Brazilian... This game is in Brazil...
    DUDE, we don't eat burritos, I never ate a burrito in my life. "Amigo"? We don't speak spanish. And, lol... All the Brazilians in this trailer look like mexicans, they wear 'guerrilla' clothes(we don't have it here too) and all the cities in other gameplay trailers are from 3rd world countries.

Take a look at Call of Duty 6, wich is in Brazil too. They didn't go to Brazil, they just did some research on internet. From what I've seen in trailers, it looks cool, the cars, people and cities are just like I see everyday when I look outside from my window. Now Raven Squad? Pff... They didn't even do any research, dude, you can even expect that in this game Brazilians will use Ak-47 and will be all terrorists and stuff.

I'm sure that this game will not sell so much in Brazil because of all this. This is just an advice for you guys that are going to buy this game, don't think that Brazil is like that, lol.

ps: notice that the sites that gave awards for this game in E3 are completely unknown.