Home General Discussion

Iphone Games

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Spark polycounter lvl 18
Just recently started playing a few iphone games such as IMobsters/Kingdoms/World War/Vampires/Zombies. Free Iphone games that are fairly addicting, though if you want to really do well you have to purchase quite a bit of things, or group up with alot of people. Just curious if anyone is playing these games, or have found other Iphone games that are cool.

Add me if you play these games:

IMobsters: CFY4PM
Kingdoms: XN2FRX
Vampires: FD2SFA
World of War: FSFBQQ
Zombies: FWGJW4

Spark

Replies

• Cheez
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Havent really messed around with the free games but I've found a couple really cool iPhone games though ones most folks might already know about:
    Zombieville
    FieldRunners
    Knights OnRush
    Drop 7
    Word Fu
    Real Racing
  • Lee3dee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lee3dee polycounter lvl 18
    I hope Verizon will get the new iphone Hybrid so I can play too
  • James Edwards
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    James Edwards polycounter lvl 18
    Ditto on Zombieville, FieldRunners and Knights OnRush!

I've also been enjoying Blimp (reminiscent of Space Taxi on the commie 64, but purtier)
    Archon is a pretty faithful revival of the original C64 game as well.
    IDigIt is badass - nice balance of time vs digging and upgrading/maintaining your tractor - great gfx too.

Cubic Man is a nice 3d puzzler.
    Blocked is a dead simple puzzler (in execution) but lots of fun - and free too I think.

I'm currently waiting for MiniGore to hit the store... was submitted almost 2 weeks ago so it just needs approval. Looks like it could be a nice iPhone-ified version of Crimson Land if you ever played that.

I just got StarHogs as well, but haven't had time to mess with it. Basically scorched earth (trajectory shooter) but upgraded - better than worms too I hear.
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    I've been playing the crap out of Firemint's Flight Control.
    Field Runners is ace as well.
  • nitzmoff
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nitzmoff polycounter lvl 18
    Edge by Mobigame is one of the best I've played.
  • Cheez
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yup Blocked is really rad.
    Though its rather expensive, Real Racing does a really good job of showing off what the iPhone can do, at least in term of 3d. And it controls incredibly well, far better than any racing game on DS or PSP.
  • Cheez
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Oh and Space Ace is a incredible port of the arcade original. You can practically smell the Showbiz pepperoni pizza and hear the whoosh-clak of skee-ball....