Home Contests & Challenges Archives

DWIV - 3D - Sub_Roland

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
sub_roland polycounter lvl 12
Hey all,
kind of getting into this a little late, hopefully not to late. But my idea is to do an abomination that is a re-generator kind of a combination of insect (caterpillar) and reptile. doesn't currently have a tail but may work it into the initial sculpt will hopefully know after tomorrow night. and maybe this is a project that i will finish.

munster.jpg

Replies

• kendo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kendo polycounter lvl 18
    I understand that it's early days and your only fleshing out the silhouette but recommend you add weight to the upper body it looks very thin, do youintendto zbrush?
  • sub_roland
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    yep. this is just the base mesh for digital maquetting, not fully sure where im going with it, but thanks for the input i'll keep it in mind to bulk it up. and ignore the paratroppa wip, for got to remove that last night. Thanks
  • Killaball
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey I like what it looks like so far, but if you want to have a creature with that big of head it might be cool to see it with a huge back and protruding backbones. Just an idea, cause this creature would need a lot of muscular support to keep up that head.

Keep it up!
  • sub_roland
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    alright a little update, brought into zbrush a tiny bit of pushing and pulling. hopefully better progress tomorrow night. Really not sure where im gonna go with the head, mabe get that down tomorrow, o well. still c&c welcome. Thanks

monstoristy.jpg