Home The Q-Branch Quote game!

For breakfast we have...

interpolator
Offline / Send Message
nazeil interpolator
Man: "Listen I have eaten some incredible meals in my time. I am like fatted pig. It would be my gift to the food chain, don't you see? If food is life, then wouldn't it be the greatest gift a chef could make. I mean, to put himself back into the food chain, to really make that stand. That contribution would be profound, and not uncommon in some cultures. Believe me."

Woman: "I bet you would taste delicious."

Man: "Thanks."

Replies

• Steve Schulze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Steve Schulze polycounter lvl 18
    Is that from Delicatessen?
  • nazeil
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nazeil interpolator
    No, but it is set in Paris.

Here is another quote:

Woman 1: "Where you listening to the radio?"
    Woman 2: "No not really."
    Woman 1: "I love that channel, it's like having your own soundtrack."
    Woman 2: "You can't hear a soundtrack."
    Woman 1: "What do you mean?"
    Woman 2: "A soundtrack is not something that is audible for the characters that are living the movie. It's something that the audience experiences that compliments the triumphs and tribulations of the characters."
    Woman 1: "Well I always like to think that we have our own soundtrack. Like in a movie. There is something romantic about it."
    Woman 2: (puts her arms up) "Can you hear a soundtrack? (pauses) That's why they work so well in movies. Packaged emotions telling you what to feel, what to think. Life doesn't work that way. Life is a buffet."
  • nazeil
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nazeil interpolator
    hmm...Not a lot of bites.

The film was made by an Irish company, but it is set in Paris, and is in english.

here is another quote.

"When i first started to make omelets it was out a desire to stop masturbating. Beating an egg requires the same use of imagination. It is sensual, messy. A beaten egg, truly beaten, is a symbol of our hidden perversions. But when I watch people eat my omelets, it gives me tremendous satisfaction! Particularly women, because they know. Instinctively they know. That the cum of an egg is like the cum of a man." (laughs)
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    HAHA! I like the last quote, no idea what its from though.

-caseyjones
  • low odor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    low odor polycounter lvl 17
    the thief the cook his wife and her lover?
  • nazeil
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nazeil interpolator
    nope. not it.

Here is one last quote. I'll put up a different movie if this one doesn't go by tomorrow.

Quote:

Woman 1: "I won't forget you. Or this moment. It's like a photograph." (frames Woman2 with her hands, a bulb flashes)
    Woman 2: "You know, maybe there are million people out there doing the same as us. But we'll never really know, and it doesn't matter. If its enough that I know you, and you know me, then I think we can get through this. Just as long as you believe."
  • Rens
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    These are some fun quotes, but i know nothing close to it :S

random guess, never seen it though, le bouffe? of how do you spell it?
  • nazeil
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nazeil interpolator
    And the answer is....

Short Order

short_order.jpg

new quote coming soon