Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Portfolio - David Jones [Concept artist/Modeller/designer]

Davidskiwan
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Davidskiwan polycounter lvl 18
http://skiwan.esforces.org/

Well, decided I should jump into the lions den with this one and get it ripped apart by people who know what they're talking about.

It's not full as much as I'd like on the modelling or design side, this is due to the 2 year wow binge that stopped me doing anything >_< Only made my paladin since I started again and I gave up because I found the armour a nightmare in zbrush :\ I'll be finishing it sometime though. I also have a major problem where I have too much dbz stuff :| I will be doing a lot more of my own creations soon, but atm it's the majority (nearly 100%) of my modeling work. I also wondered if it's better to throw in zbrush sketches too since the clear lack of non-anime models? I think my sketchbook went too far already on the unfinished/unpolished work, but I'm afraid to say most of my work only ever gets to that point, and without it I feel the site would be a little weak. I included a design part because atm I'm looking for any kind of job I can get. I enjoy graphic design quite a bit, I love typography, but unfortunately nearly all my work I left at college, very stupid I know, but at the time I thought I'd produce enough work in my own time to piss all over my old work, which clearly didn't happen :(.

Anyhows, don't wanna bore you anymore, some good old C&C would be great :)

Replies