Home Technical Talk

Cs3 brush opacity prob

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
oobersli polycounter lvl 17
Never had a problem in other version but seems the pen pressure opacity option is hit or miss. I've tested to see if my pen is nutz but its a-ok. Anyone else have probs with this or maybe a solution?

Replies

• pior
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pior grand marshal polycounter
    You can always try to restart the wacom TableService under services.msc (also accessible through ctrl-alt-del)

Also if you launch CS3 and use another program while it is opening (ex browsing with Firefox) you will loose pressure sensitivity for that CS3 session.

Eventually unplug/replug the tablet (easier if hooked to a keyboard or screen USB hub...)

By the way I have been having CS3 issues today, basically scribbling some strokes and having to wait for 1 or 2 seconds for the program to actually show them. Doesn't happen for every stroke tho, very strange.
  • oobersli
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oobersli polycounter lvl 17
    thanks. that helps.

I have the same prob too. It happens every so often..
  • Japhir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Japhir polycounter lvl 16
    yeah always when i start ps while something else is running this happens, so if i want to do some drawing i first launch ps, then wait untill it's loaded and only then start up max or firefox or something. it's annoying as hell, but it works.
  • Spinks
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Spinks polycounter lvl 18
    i noticed while using cs3 that it would occasionally lag with aero turned off in vista, weird since i thought that would improve performance.