Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[Portfolio] Mikael Linderholm

MLinderholm
polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
MLinderholm polycounter lvl 12
I'm currently in the process of creating my portfolio, site is really basic and is going to be updated a bit as soon as I have time.

http://www.mlinderholm.se

All crits and comments are welcome.

I'm currently looking for a unpaid internship, worldwide.

Replies

• Johan Carlsson
    As we already discussed, the UMP needs a more neutral background :) Besides that it looks good! Maybe you could make the PSQ logo on the mag a little less "bling bling" ;P

Hurry and get more stuff up in there!!
  • Jeansson
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    looks great Mikael :)
    your ump turned out very nice.
  • Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Models look great. Hard to see though, very dark and the renders are small.

Don't need to make people click to expand the images, just show that size for all the pics in the project window itself. Also that last click takes me out of your ID.

Give the wireframe and high-poly shots their own separate large images. Don't need to see textured model twice. Also would help if each of the three shot types (textured, wire, high) showed two views each: front 3/4 and rear 3/4, side-by-side.

Also always label every portfolio image with your name/info, including your flats.

HR people tend to like a downloadable & easily printable resume. I have a link to a PDF on mine, though RTF or TXT or DOC is OK too. It's also good to put your goal on the resume, since you're looking for something specific.