Home Contests & Challenges Archives

Unearthly Challenge | Dark Breed | Planet Born

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
DInusty polycounter lvl 17
Concept:

Concept_02.jpg

Story:
Just another day with the recruits, I told myself walk down flight deck as we prepared for Planet born. this was my 97th pull -still not too used to the start of these operation.

"Commander on deck!" I enter the room. Alright rooks, today is your first day on deck as an official cog to this machine we call home. I expect you to work you're hardest here on my beloved piece of metal. As far as what you will be doing, that's what today's debriefing is for. Today we will be going planet born. Yes yes.. I know.. we have all trained for this operation for years, but now... today! this is the day were we see if you were studying hard or talkin to miss teeny boppers in the back tryin to get your little axle greased.
For you sleeping in the earlier part of the meeting, we are going planet born today! remember when the 3rd alarm sounds, that means we are tilting on our asses to enter the atmosphere. you need to be buckled into your barracks and prepare for rotation. when the 4th alarm sounds remember that the wall with the yellow siding is now your floor. If your assigned harvest prep duty get to you're stations.
For all you Shit grabbers, remember how it works. you will be like a upside down pez dispenser, when you hit bottom run into your partner ahead to lock the ships together. then move forward with the rest. Once all ships have there green lights on an alarm will alert you to exit the top of your ship and prep for evac. harvesting will begin one hour later and you should all be out of there before so; you all know how bad it is out there once those bad boys fire up.
Once all that is completed report back here and we will go over flight plans for keeping the operations underway. any malfunctions while we are in operations report to your CO and wait for further orders. If things get real bad we might have to send you all out there to fix it while in operations.
Alright soldiers! to your stations, Remember alarms and knowing your jobs will get us all to the bars a whole lot faster. Dismissed!
As they exited the room all I could think about was how we had 23% casualties on last planet drop. I wont let that happen again guys. not if my life depended on it.
- - - - -
- - - - - -

Replies