buildingrender26.jpg

Graywire.jpg

looking better or worse?

Replies

• konstruct
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    konstruct polycounter lvl 18
    theres some good stuff going on here, but your not giving us much to chew on. hook it up with some wire views, textures, you know the drill :P also I`m not sure if the scene was meant for any other views, but maybe some different angles and closer in shots.

immediately, whats hurting it is the stuff in the background. If it was night time that stuff would be receding into darkness. also your sky could use some info. moon lit clouds, faint stars n stuff
  • MartiLovesSony
    Thankyou very much! Will do!
  • pumbaa
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pumbaa polycounter lvl 15
    I think the building looks a little too clean, Id like to see like rain leaks from the windows and stuff, dirty it up a bit

I agree with what konstruct said. A closeup shot would be great!
  • IronHawk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    IronHawk polycounter lvl 10
    also do you have a reference image that you worked off of? That would help as well.
  • Oneil
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I would say that so far that building looks like it has some detail in it but, the way you lit the environment it's not allowing us to see it, I would suggest to increase the the light intensity on the front of the building but make sure that the your main lights have the a drop off so that they fade nicely and blend in with the shaded parts plus you could raise the level of your fill light as well to just a Notch. and since your using background pictures tone down the contrast level on that so that when some one first sees your picture our eyes wont focus on the back ground as oppose to what it is that you would like for us to see mainly which is your building in the center..

just giving you my two cents.. it looks good though, but there's all ways room for improvement
  • MartiLovesSony
    Did some changes what do you guys think?