Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

UT3 - Rodents Faction - Bunnys&Mice

polycounter
Offline / Send Message
Davision3D polycounter
Should made a own thread , about my ut3 chars, earlier i guess. However my faction is now close to a final state and i thought about releasing an SDK, if there is some interest? I would make a zip with a SDK upk. package, ini code and of course the source files so you could get your skin very fast in the game.

[New Rodents Version! V0.99]
It includes a lot of new stuff for Bunnys and Mice. The parts are finally interchangeable, but they are still in the Krall faction because i still waiting for Epic makeing custom factions possible.

The Package Contains 7 characters:
rodents-all.jpg

There are altogether circa 90 parts to choose from.

Change Notes Beta 0.99
- 2 new Mice, Marked Mouse and Zombie Mouse
- Added Custom Gibs
- Added Custom Sounds (Sounds by Koribian)
- Added Custom Physics (for the Bunnys only)
- Improved Materials and Textures
- Added mice preview pics
- Added mice AI Data
- Added Custom Materials for the mice
- Added First Person View arms for all mice
- Fixed some bugs

Marked Mouse and Zombie Mouse:
highresscreenshot00053.jpghighresscreenshot0018.jpg

Carnage Vid Rodents only: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7075347NBS9YQ9a

The PC version has a lot of new custom stuff, custom Sounds, custom Gibs and custom Physics.

-Custom Physics means that the bunny ears are now animated with physics and i was so crazy that i also made that with eyes, eyelids, cheeks, corner of the mouth, teeth and nose (nose only for easter bunny) The Easter Bunny has also more heavily moving physic and i made his neck physics moveable, now his head is bouncing from side to side while he is moving, also his neck get stretched and compressed and his head is also shivering some times. It looks pretty crazy, like he is pumped with some very heavy drugs ;) Mice have no custom skeleton and physics yet.
highresscreenshot000037.jpghighresscreenshot000036.jpghighresscreenshot000273.jpghighresscreenshot0000212.jpg

-Custom Gibs
I finally made the gore for them all, they have a lot of bones in it and the gibs have all custom physics so the move a lot more, looks pretty funny.
highresscreenshot000116.jpg

The Easter Bunny has again something special, his gibs are a lot of Eggs that bounce through the level and change their color. The Zombie Mouse has moving hand gibs, like they are still alive.
highresscreenshot000137.jpg
(screens by Buffy)

-Custom Sounds
Made by Koribian, the sounds are meant to be funny just listen to them for yourself. :)

Download PC

Download PS3
2nd Mirror PS3

PS3 Version Notes:
Custom stuff that only works with custom families is not working for the PS3 right now. However the materials look atleast in the character selection like they do in the PC version, ingame they get automaticly replaced by the Krall material, so they will look slightly greyish and all that fancy material stuff is not working.
The PS3 version includes 4 new chars, and all parts are full interchangeable, you have to look out for eye parts and helmets that are only meant for mice or only for bunny.

ActionCam Mutator RodentsFix:
http://files.filefront.com/ActionCam+RodentsFixedzip/;10190343;/fileinfo.html

Replies