Home Contests & Challenges Archives

DWIII - 3D - Skiffy - Izolde

polycounter lvl 15
Offline / Send Message
Skiffy polycounter lvl 15
UPDATED! with a nice overview of the final design I am going for in her armor. She is still missing the metal / leather flaps around her hips. I will be adding them later and I am going to work on a color study next. Enjoy

TO WAR!!!

The Frozen Warrior Izolde

The basic story behind this character is an Immortal warrior. No longer among the living, she has long forgotten the sensation of warmth. Cold and heartless she stalks the Gateways of her world killing all who might threated the realm. She is one of its Guardians in a war that has lasted longer then any living memory.

Clad in Ancient armor, it grants immortality and an impenetrable defense. For whomever wears it becomes the winter, their flesh turning to ice possessing a hardness that of diamonds. It grants her limitless strength and agility but at the cost of her humanity. Sleep is a thing of memory and with the ages even that has started to fade. She is empty now, cold with a single purpose. Defending her realm with a Massive possessed blade that no mere mortal can carry.

She has Slain thousands with no end to the madness.
She is empty now.

So yeah my main goal for her is to make a drop dead sexy female warrior clad in evil epic armor. Her weapons is bigger then she stands tall which makes it a character in itself so this should be fun. I also hint at more delicate details making parts of the armor look more like lingerie mixed in with over the top shoulder pads and hip decorations.

Should be fun to do. every army needs a sexy warrior.

Progress.jpg

This is one of the first sketches I did giving a general overview. I am working on my final master ones now since you can see in the following images that the designs gets refined a lot more. Still need to detail the Guantlets and Shoulderpads more in additional drawings but I got distracted by sexy booty and lingerie. smile.gif

Warlord_Ice_Weapons.jpg

First batch of possible weapons designs of which there will be many more.

Warlord_Ice_Body.jpg

Quick Sketch of her without all the distracting armor.

Warlord_Ice_Body_More.jpg

And here we go with some more final designs for the lingerie.

warlord_misc1.jpg

And some quick doodles that started it all. I got her body shape pretty much in the first doodle and rolled with it.

OK well back to work I go. ENJOY!! and good luck to everyone in the war.

Replies